And I'll say goodbye and hope never to mean it..

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Hey you guys! Guess where I am? nahh.. you'll never guess..
I'm in Amsterdam! Yay!
We found a bus that went from Denmark through Germany and to Amsterdam so we spent all yesterday on that bloody bus! It took like 12 hours but we finally got here at 8 a clock last night! FINALLY! ..but then it took us like 3 hours to find the hostel we were looking for! hehehe.. but we did in the end! and the funny part is that we ended up finding another hostel then the one we were looking for! We ended up finding the hostel I thought be too hard to find! imanaging that! I'm so clever.. well you know.. ahh whatever..

So anywho we're spending the day here and after that we don't really know.. we might end up just going to Siggi Punk and mrs. nursepunk tonight.. They live in Arnhem and we wanted to stay there for a few days! but for now we're just going to walk around Amsterdam and see the sights.. not sure what that'll be but we'll see..

Anyway just wanted to say I'm ok and that I arrived save and sound at my next location.. I'll try and answer your emails as soon as possible but for now this will just have to do!
Love you all so very much! and I think of you guys all of the time!
Hanna xxx

Ps. Hjordis! eg elska thig! thessi atlas bok er alveg ad bjarga malunum hja okkur! snidugasta jolagjof ever held eg bara! takk aftur! :o*

1 Comments:

At 5:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gott að vita að þú ert að komast heil á milli staða. Bið að heilsa Viktori og skemmtið ykkur áfram vel. Elska þig :*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home